Massage Bliss is operating under the re-opening guidelines set forth by the State Medical Board of Ohio. We are taking several measures to ensure your safety, including:
- We are open by appointment only and cannot take walk-in clients. Please click the Book Now button below to schedule your appointment.
- Client Intake Forms have specific COVID-19 waiver statements. The form will be emailed to you. Please make sure to complete this ahead of time.
- Masks must be worn by therapists and clients alike. If you are unable to wear a mask during your session, please reschedule for a time when the mask requirement is lifted.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival to the clinic. If you are experiencing a fever, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We are unable to perform couples massage in the same room at this time. However, couples can receive massage in separate rooms at the same appointment time.
- Extra time has been built into our schedule to allow for sanitation of the massage room between clients.
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if any of the following are true:
- You have had a fever of 100 degrees or more in the past 24 hours
- You are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, a loss of taste or smell, or any respiratory distress
- You have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with local and state orders. We appreciate your support of local, small business, especially during this trying time. If you have questions at all, please express those to your therapist. We look forward to working with you!